July 4th, 2020 // 7:30pm (Gates at 6)
• 1 ticket covers EVERYONE in your vehicle and includes a 12x24ft parking space to allow room for lawn chairs and coolers.
• This drive-in event will take place at 917 N Big Run Road, Ashland KY 41102
• Limited tickets available! Only 600 sold for entire event.
• General Admission, cars will be parked on a first come, first served basis, early arrival is encouraged.
• Food and beverage coolers are permitted, NO glass containers allowed.
• Fireworks after show (approx 11pm)
Live in concert on the front lawn, July 18 2020.
Ticket prices range from $35 - $75 per ticket, but must be purchased in tables of 8 to comply with social distancing guidelines, so get your group together before tickets go on sale.
Tickets go on sale Monday at NOON, but Jamey Johnson email list members and social media followers will receive a presale code allowing them to pre-order tickets 2 hours before on sale to the general public.
Prices: Tickets Only $44.95 - $109.95 | Dinner and Theater $62.95 - $127.95 (plus tax & fees)
This Concert will be held at the Blue Gate Performing Arts Center
This show on sale Jan 31st, 2020 at 10am!
|Store Hours||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Parking Opens||4:00 PM|
|Confederate Railroad||6:00 PM *|
|Jamey Johnson||8:00 PM *|
|* Performance times are approximate and may change slightly.|
Getting in is easy, come to Fredricks Outdoor in advance of the show, or visit our online apparel shop and purchase one of our branded t-shirts. That shirt will get you in to this concert, and ALL of our future concerts, for free. The best part? Each shirt is only $20. That's right, cheap entertainment for life. Awesome.
For the less adventurous types (wusses), you can pay at the gate. It's still going to cost you $20. And you won't get the awesome shirt. And you'll be sad.
Children 10 and Under are FREE with a paid parent or guardian.