Bid and support The Nikki Mitchell Foundation
Jamey Johnson Super Fan Basket - His & Hers
This grouping of items includes:
- 3 signed posters, including one from the famous Hatch Show Print
- 2 koozies from Jamey's current merch
- 2 Jamey hats
- 2 golf poker chips from Jamey's Annual Homecoming Concert in 2017
- 2 Cost of Living 2014 Tour shirts (available in S, M, L, 2XL or 3XL)
- 1 Made in America 2011 Tour shirt (available in S or M)
- 1 Made in the USA 2013 Tour shirt (available in 2XL or 3XL)
- 4 Tickets to see a Jamey Johnson-headlining show with the possibility of side stage viewing and a meet and greet
Winner can email [email protected] after payment is made to determine shirt sizes needed. If we don't have your size, we will try our best to replace it with another tour t shirt in the correct size. If no contact is made within 7 days, we will pick out sizes for you. Shirts are American Apparel brand and very soft.
After payment, winner will be notified by Nikki Mitchell Foundation on how to proceed with the tickets to a Jamey Johnson-headlining show. We will try our best to get you a side-stage viewing and/or a meet and greet, but many times there are circumstances beyond our control, so these bonuses are not guaranteed.
Items donated by Jamey Johnson and Nikki Mitchell Foundation
Nikki Mitchell Foundation is a pancreatic cancer 501(c)(3) non-profit. NMF's mission is to provide comfort and relief for those affected by pancreatic cancer, while raising awareness and searching for the cure.
A shipping fee (estimated for the US only) will be included in your invoice. We can ship international for an additional fee, to be charged afterwards. You may pick up your item in East Nashville within 7 days of winning if you notify us immediately after your win and subsequent payment. After pick up, we will gladly reimburse you the shipping fee. For any additional questions, please email [email protected].
Thanks for looking and bidding! All proceeds go to Nikki Mitchell Foundation and help the fight against pancreatic cancer.